Learn 3d max and Vray and create realistic output of your idea be it a interior, exterior or a product
Who should Attend ?
Anyone who want to make their career in 3d designing and create realistic ouput of their ideas in to pc.
Interior designers who want to present their ideas to client visually.
Passion to learn and hardworking
What you need to bring ?
A notepad and a pen to take down notes
*Ability to create realistic image in 3d of any interior, exterior or a product.
* Tips and techniques to effectively bring out realistic output.
* Can do freelancing and be self-independent.
2. Interface and navigation
3. Edit Poly Modeling tools and techniques
4. Edit Spline Modeling Tools and techniques
5. Interior Modeling
6. Exterior Modeling
Contents of the course is as follows
1. Introduction to Vray
2. Concept of vray
3. Introduction to lighting in vray, different types of light and their pratical uses. Vray IES light
4. Introduction to texturing in vray, create different types of shader and textures, techniques to make different types of shaders and texture like glass, steel, chrome, metal, wood, etc.
5. Vray Camera, its use and features.
6. Vray fur and its uses.
7. Vray Frame Buffer.
8. Vray Sun
9. Practical Interior Lighting.
10. Practical Exterior Lighting.